Program, download data, compensate and export datalogger data
Program Diver dataloggers and download measurements onto your PC. Export the data to a spreadsheet or modeling program. Diver-Office is a flexible “project-based” measurement software package designed for exchanging Diver data. Diver-Office is easy-to-use and has an intuitive user interface.
- Start/Stop/Read/Program Diver dataloggers
- Calibrate CTD-Divers
- Barometric compensation
- Export monitoring data to CSV file format (Excel)
- Units: Metric & Imperial
- 7 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
The following new features are available in Diver-Office 2014.1:
- Windows 8 is supported for PCs.
- Download only data that is not already in Diver-Office
- Select multiple Diver-DXTs and set Network-Id for all selected
- Import barometric data from CSV files
- In Live update: calculate water depth to conveniently compare with a manual measurement
- Polish Language
- At startup a check that user has access to project directory
- Diver-Gate(S) configuration tool
- Diver-Gate(S) diagnostic tool
- Four new predefined slug tests
Changed in Diver-Office 2014.1:
- Communication with Diver-DXT: speed up 5%
- Improved Communication with Diver-DXT when Diver is sampling with high frequency
- Setting the Diver-DXT / Diver disconnection time: moved from config file to within the program, so it can be adjusted without stopping Diver-Office
- Fixed: A warning message is now shown if data from a Diver containing no data is downloaded.
Reading and programming of Diver settings
You can read all settings from a Diver. Once the settings have been read, you can modify and program the Diver settings.
- Monitoring Point
- Sample Method (Fixed, Event Based, predefined pumping test settings, or User Defined)
- Sample Interval
- Conductivity Range (if applicable)
- Calibration of CTD-Divers
Regular CTD-Diver calibration is recommended for accurately measuring conductivity. Retrieve calibration history with a push of a button or calibrate your CTD-Divers using the calibration wizard and standard laboratory calibration solutions.
All Divers measure pressure with an absolute pressure sensor. Diver-Office can quickly subtract atmospheric pressure measurements obtained with Baro-Divers to compensate for air pressure variations. Water levels can be expressed in the following three ways:
- The height of the water column above the Diver
- With respect to the top of casing
- With respect to a vertical reference datum
You only have to setup your project once. The next time you downloaded new Diver data just start the barometric compensation wizard and let Diver-Office calculate your water levels.
- Diver USB Reading Unit AS330
- Diver-Gate(M) AS345 and Diver-DXT (ASPxxx)
- Reading Unit RS232 AS315
- Reading Unit USB AS327
- Cera-Diver DI701 DI702 DI705 DI710
- Mini-Diver DI500 DI501 DI502 DI505 DI510
- Micro-Diver DI601 DI602 DI605 DI610
- CTD-Diver (ceramic) DI261 DI263 DI265 DI271 DI272 DI273
- Baro-Diver DI250 DI500
- (M)TD-Diver DI240 DI241 DI243 DI245
- CTD-Diver (stainless steel) DI218 DI219 DI221 DI223 DI224
- TD-Diver DI212 DI213 DI214 DI215 DI217 DI220
- Diver USB Interface Cable AS 325
- PC Interface Boostercable AS 326
- DRC USB Interface Cable AS 327
- Direct Read Interface (short) AS 328
- FT-US232B EVALCABLE HAD 211
- DAT – A binary format exported with every Diver download
- MON – An ASCII file format supported by SWS software
- CSV – Comma Separated Values format, compatible with Microsoft Excel
- NITG – A standard database format in The Netherlands
Smart future start (SFS)
The SFS option is a useful tool in situations where you want to stop the Diver, download its data, and then continue collecting data at the specified sample interval. This option allows you to download data in continuous segments, while maintaining a consistent sample interval and reducing download time.
Sample method and sample interval
- Fixed – The Diver takes and stores samples in regular time intervals
- Event Based – The Diver compares each sample to the last stored sample and only stores the new sample if a user defined threshold is exceeded
- Predefined Pumping Tests – Diver-Office includes three convenient predefined pumping tests for Divers that support this feature, e.g., TD-Diver, Cera-Diver and Micro-Diver
- User Defined Pumping Tests (Cera-Diver, Micro-Diver, and CTD-Diver DI27x only) – If none of the predefined pumping tests are suitable, you can define and select your own customized pumping test sampling method
- Averaging (Cera-Diver, Micro-Diver, and CTD-Diver DI27x only) – The Diver takes a user defined number of samples and stores the average value
For selected TD- and CTD-Divers (older) models only. You can enter a value for the altitude above sea level of the location of the Diver within the range of -300 m to 3,000 m (-984 ft to 9,842 ft).
Note: Current Diver models automatically adjust for altitude ranging from -300 m to 5,000 m (-984 ft to 16,404 ft).
For the ceramic CTD-Divers two additional fields will appear in the monitoring point settings when the Diver settings are read. For the Conductivity Range, choose conductivity range and the type of conductivity: true or specific (conductivity at 25 °C). Depending on the type of ceramic CTD-Diver the following conductivity ranges are available:
- DI26x: 30.00 or 80.00 mS/cm
- DI27x: 30.00 or 120.00 mS/cm
- Diver-Office supports databases up to 4 GB
- Diver-Office uses a Microsoft SQL Server database or Microsoft SQL CE database
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP2 or later, 32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista Business (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (32 & 64-bit)
Note: Windows XP Home, Windows Vista/Windows 7 Home Premium, Home Basic or Starter Versions are not supported.
- Processor: Pentium 4-compatible processor or higher, 1.6 GHz or higher recommended.
- Hard Disk: 2GB (3GB or more recommended)
- Memory: 1GB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
- Serial communication: One available USB port or one Serial COM port
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768, color: 16 bits
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 SP2 (included in installation package)
- Communication with Diver-Pocket - allow Diver-Office to import data from Diver-Pocket:
- ActiveSync 4.5 for Windows XP or earlier
- Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for Windows Vista or Windows 7
The installation of Diver-Office consists of the following steps:
- Log on as a user with administrator rights.
- Download the setup file.
- Run the Diver-Office Setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Diver-Office
Now you can log on as a restricted user and use Diver-Office
- Diver-Office Setup (50 MB)
The Diver-Gate(M) driver are not installed when Diver-Office is installed. You must download and install the Diver-Gate(M) drivers manually before you can use the Diver-Gate(M).
USB Reading Unit drivers
The USB Reading Unit and USB Interface Cable driver are automatically installed when Diver-Office is installed. In case you want to re-install them you can download them here.
Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center (required for Diver-Mate or Diver-Pocket)In order to do synchronize between Diver-Office and DiverMate or Diver-Pocke, Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center is required.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (English) (32 bit) (12 Mb)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (Other Languages) (32 bit)
Diver-Office Users Manual
Choose your preferred language below: